Sunday 1 March 2015

Introducing...

Hello and a very warm welcome to British Bohemia!

First off, let me introduce myself as the actual girl in question. I'm Rosie and I live in Essex. I mostly divide my time between my small area of the county and London, where I work as an Imaging Technician. My biggest loves in life are my boyfriend of five years, my family, my pet Lhasa Apso and 2 cats, tiramisu, Havana Club & Cola, anything with birds printed on it and photography.

I'd broadly call this a 'lifestyle blog', so basically anything from fashion to beauty to galleries to theatre, film TV and anything in between. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism, because I'd love to know your thoughts on my content.

So that's a basic introduction, I thought I'd round this up with a few little facts about me...because icebreaker, right?
  1. Gogglebox is my religion. Friday night, I'm parked on the sofa with my wine at 9pm for my session on Channel 4. 
  2. I am completely obsessed with liquid eyeliner and don't feel 'ready' without it. You'll see what I mean in later posts...
  3. I am a fruit addict. Fresh or frozen. Every time I go shopping (any kind of shopping), I'm bound to end up with at least one punnet. Or maybe even two. 
  4. I love bold prints and colours - the brighter, the better. Sometimes I might even end up wearing too much print at once (example: purple tartan dress with grey bird-and-floral print scarf). 
  5. I am a real sucker for anything Orla Kiely. 
  6. I struggle to resist my dog's Disney eyes when he wants something. 
  7. I once dyed my hair red and blonde at college. I was 17, and Hayley Williams was my idol - that's the only real explanation for it.
  8. Tiramisu will be my downfall. 
  9. I'm a UEL graduate (Class of 2014 represent!)
  10. I have a passion for cycling and a huge love for vintage Raleighs. Mine's a 1990s Pioneer Classic. 
  11. I prefer concerts to nightclubs, but I enjoy a good bar or pub. 
  12. I used to do quite a fair bit of jewellery design and would love to take it up again. 
  13. I tend to be a bit loud on occasion. 
  14. I own too many notebooks. 
So that just about wraps it up. I'll be back with a first post of sorts as soon as possible, in the meantime, enjoy the blog!

Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment